Paediatrics and Child Health is the continuously updated review of paediatrics and child health
Paediatrics and Child Health is an authoritative and comprehensive resource that provides all paediatricians and child health care specialists with up-to-date reviews on all aspects of hospital/community paediatrics and neonatology, including investigations and technical procedures.
Also an essential learning resource for candidates for Membership of the Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health & the Diploma in Child Health, Paediatrics and Child Health provides:
• A vital companion designed to match the four-year curriculum
• Today’s latest scientific and clinical knowledge written in an accessible style
• Topical reviews on areas outlined by the MRCPCH/DCH exams
• Practice updates about hospital/community paediatrics, delivery of care, investigations and innovations
• Clear outlines of technical procedures
The emphasis of the content is on the clear, concise presentation of information of direct clinical relevance to both hospital and community-based paediatricians. All articles are written by commission only, and contributors are chosen for their recognized knowledge of the subject.The layout of articles is mobile optimized and shows full colour illustrations. Paediatrics and Child Health is available in mobile, print and online.