Current Opinion in Genetics and Development aims to stimulate scientifically grounded, interdisciplinary, multi-scale debate and exchange of ideas. It contains polished, concise and timely reviews and opinions, with particular emphasis on those articles published in the past two years. In addition to describing recent trends, the authors are encouraged to give their subjective opinion of the topics discussed.
In Current Opinion in Genetics and Development we help the reader by providing in a systematic manner:
1. The views of experts on current advances in their field in a clear and readable form.
2. Evaluations of the most interesting papers, annotated by experts, from the great wealth of original publications
Current Opinion in Genetics and Development will serve as an invaluable source of information for researchers, lecturers, teachers, professionals, policy makers and students.
Division of the subject into sections
The subject of Genetics and Development is divided into six themed sections, each of which is reviewed once a year:
• Cancer Genomics
• Genome Architecture and Expression
• Molecular and genetic basis of disease
• Developmental mechanisms, patterning and evolution
• Cell reprogramming, regeneration and repair
• Genetics of Human Origin / Evolutionary genetics (alternate years)